Aedín Cosgrove co-founded Pan Pan Theatre in 1991 with Gavin Quinn. Designs for Pan Pan (lighting and/or set) include Standoffish, Cartoon, Mac-Beth 7, Oedipus Loves You, The Idiots, The Playboy of the Western World (Beijing), The Crumb Trail, The Rehearsal Playing the Dane, Do Di Zhu (Fight the Landlord) in Shanghai, All That Fall and Embers.
Outside of her work with Pan Pan, she worked from 1994 to 1996 with Corcadorca designing all aspects of the original productions of Disco Pigs and Misterman by Enda Walsh. She has also designed lighting and/or set for productions with the Abbey Theatre, The Corn Exchange, The Stomach Box, junk ensemble, Emma Martin Dance, Opera Theatre Company, Corcadorca Theatre Company, Rough Magic Theatre Company. Aedín also works as designer with the Crash Ensemble, Ireland’s foremost contemporary music ensemble.
- Best Production, Irish Times Theatre Awards 2009 for No Worst There Is None (The Stomach Box)
- Best Set Design, Irish Times Theatre Awards 2010 for The Rehearsal Playing The Dane (Pan Pan Theatre)
- Best Production, Irish Times Theatre Awards 2010 for The Rehearsal Playing The Dane (Pan Pan Theatre)
- Best Overall Design, ABSOLUT Fringe Awards, 2011 for Man Of Valour (The Corn Exchange)
- Best Lighting Design, Irish Times Theatre Awards, 2011 for "All That Fall" (Pan Pan Theatre) and "Man Of Valour" (The Corn Exchange)
- Best Overall Design, ABSOLUT Fringe Awards, 2012 for Dogs (Emma Martin Dance)