Born in Omagh in Northern Ireland, Annemarie has designed for opera productions across Ireland, the UK and Europe. In 2004, she designed Bro9 for Contact Manchester which won the Manchester Evening News Award for Best Design. She has regularly collaborated with director Sam Brown, with whom she won the Ring Award Graz and the European Opera Prize 2011. Annmarie also won the Prize of the City of Graz in the same year. Annemarie was commissioned by Hermès to design a series of windows for their UK stores in 2013. In 2015 she was nominated for the Austria Music Theater Prize for Best Design for La Favorite (Graz Oper).
- 2015 nominee for Best Design in the Austria Music Theater Prize - for La Favorite, Graz Oper
- 2011 Winner of the Ring Award Graz (with dir. Sam Brown)
- 2011 Winner of the Prize of the City of Graz
- 2011 Winner of European Opera Prize (with dir. Sam Brown)
- 2003 Winner of the Manchester Evening News Award for Best Design (Bro-9)